- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference booklet of ICULTA 2020. After acceptance abstracts can be finally edited until February 28, 2020. Otherwise the abstract will be published as submitted. Submit the abstract as Word document.
- Authors of accepted oral contributions will also be required to submit either a copy of the presentation slides or a full paper for online proceedings until May 15, 2020.
- Submit the documents by email to abstracts(at)iculta.com.
- With submission, the authors assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data. The responsibility for resolving any copyright issues with third parties concerning the content of the abstract lies with the authors.
- The presenting author must register online for ICULTA 2020 and cover all related costs.
It is recommended to create slides in widescreen format (16:9) with a minimum font size of 14 pt.
We kindly ask the speakers to upload the presentations to the provides computer during break time before the session.
Please keep these time limits so that the conference schedule can be kept.
- Tutorial: 35 minutes oral presentation, 10 minutes discussion
- Plenary Talk: 25 minutes oral presentation, 5 minutes discussion
- Invited Talk: 20 minutes oral presentation, 5 minutes discussion
- Contributed Talk: 12 minutes oral presentation, 3 minutes discussion
A computer laptop with Windows, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader as well as a projection laser pointer will be provided for oral presentations. Mac OS will not be supported. It is recommended to make widescreen (16:9) slides.