Guideline for Poster Presenters at ICULTA 2021
Presenting author responsibility
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference booklet of ICULTA 2021. After acceptance abstracts can be finally edited until February 28, 2021. Otherwise the abstract will be published as submitted. Submit the abstract as Word document by email to abstracts(at)iculta.com.
- With submission, the authors assume responsibility for the accuracy of the data. The responsibility for resolving any copyright issues with third parties concerning the content of the abstract lies with the authors.
- The presenting author must register online for ICULTA 2021 and cover all related costs.
Format and Required Information
- All posters should be prepared in advance and brought to the conference by the presenters.
- Boards and push pins will be provided. The boards will fit posters up to A0 format (w881 mm x h1189 mm).
- Posters may be set up from Monday morning, April 19, 2021 and should be taken down within 1 hour after the conference ends. The posters that are left will be discarded.
- A poster session on Monday afternoon (4:30 pm - 6:30 pm) offers the possibility to discuss the individual posters with the authors, who will personally present their posters to the audience.